- 2 large, ripe mangoes
- 1/2 large, purple onion
- 1 medium bunch of cilantro
- 1 large, red bell pepper
- 1 large, orange bell pepper
- 1 large, green bell pepper
- Juice from 1/2 of a medium lime (or approx 2-3 Tbsp lime juice)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Peel and dice the mangoes. Put them into a large bowl.
- Chop the onion. Add to the bowl. You can add more or less to taste and depending on the potency of your onion.
- Chop the cilantro and add it to the bowl.
- Seed and chop the bell peppers. Dice and add them to the bowl as well.
- Cut the lime into wedges and squeeze 1/2 of the lime wedges over the salsa.
- Stir the salsa until well mixed.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder over the salsa and mix well.
Chill and serve.
You can always adjust the amounts of the ingredients to taste. Serve with tortilla chips, in tacos or with a spoon... the latter is my favorite way to eat it! =) Enjoy!
If you'd like to get more While He Was Napping, you can find me here: