THREE BEAN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
1 can of enchilada sauce
2-3 chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 packet of taco seasoning
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of black beans
1 can of pinto beans
1. Boil the chicken breast cubes on the stove in a 1:1 ratio of water and taco seasonings.
2. Open, drain and rinse the beans in a colander. Mix the beans together.
3. Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a pan (I used an 8x8")
4. Lay down a tortilla (8-inch tortillas fit perfectly).
5. Spoon some beans onto the tortilla.
6. Sprinkle some cheese on the beans and cover with more enchilada sauce.
7. Lay down another tortilla. I actually alternated the tortilla layers with a single tortilla and two tortillas with the edges touching in the middle of the pan. That way there was tortilla all the way to the edges of the pan.
8. Repeat until you run out of beans or enchilada sauce.
9. Top with cheese.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until warm.