I love lemonade. But not just regular lemonade. Not that stuff you get out of the soda fountain at fast food restaurants. The good stuff. Real lemons, real sugar and a delicious add-in. Or two. Yummmm… my newest experiment got a little tropical. And it was amazing. You gotta try this Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade.
STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE LEMONADE
Looking to make a splash at your next BBQ or get together? Or maybe you just want to get a little fancier than that juice or soda can? Beverages sometimes get left out of the meal plan. Someone grabs a couple 2-liters or a few 12 packs of soda at the store. But your beverages don’t have to be after thoughts.
Make an impression with this delicious twist on lemonade – a summertime favorite.
STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE LEMONADE RECIPE
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup strawberry puree
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (or to taste)
- 3 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pineapple puree (pineapple juice or crushed pineapple will also work)
- 1 gallon water
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved and well mixed.
- Serve over ice or chill in the fridge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 1gSugar: 47gProtein: 0g
TOO MUCH STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE LEMONADE?
Sometimes, you don’t need a whole gallon of lemonade (I’m not sure why you wouldn’t, but maybe you don’t) so here are the directions for a single serving.
Yes, the directions are slightly different and the amounts aren’t exactly proportionate. I know. But, it is easier to just blend 3 strawberries than to try to get one eighth of 3/4 cups of fruit puree – which is an obscure decimal that converts to somewhere between 1 and 1.5 tablespoons. I think.
So, don’t get huffy and math-y on me and tell me I didn’t convert the recipe above correctly – because you’re right. I don’t write web articles because I’m a math whiz, y’all. That’s why I do it this way. It’s not rocket science, it’s lemonade. And it’s delicious. That’s what matters, right?
SINGLE SERVING STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE LEMONADE
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp strawberry puree (approximately 3 strawberries blended well)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 Tbsp pineapple puree (approximately 6 pineapple chunks)
- 8 oz water
- Blend strawberries and pineapple chunks until smooth.
- Mix fruit puree and remaining ingredients in a glass.
- Stir well until sugar is dissolved and serve over ice, if desired.