So, I have another giveaway! I’m trying to get you all excited for my October Spooktacular… there will be several giveaways then too. So, be on the look out… cuz’ who doesn’t like free stuff?
Let me introduce you to the project first. I love the subway art movement out there right now. Each piece is the same idea, but no two pieces are the same. So, no matter what, your piece is one-of-a-kind. I love personalized things. They mean so much more when they aren’t in everyone else’s homes too. So, I’ll just let the pictures do the talking… each one is worth a thousand words, right?
Winner will receive an 8″x10″ framed, personalized subway art tribute to their sweetheart. Don’t have a sweetheart? Give it as a gift, perhaps? Or choose a different theme, still in the subway art format. Frame color, whether the frame is distressed or not, whether your frame is backless or not, and vinyl words are all customizable. I put our last name and wedding date on ours… you can do whatever you want. Vinyl will be a matte black.
Now, if you want one of these little lovelies for yourself, here’s what you gotta do:
1) Become a follower of While He Was Napping. Leave a comment saying you did. If you already are, thank you, and just leave a comment saying you already are!
For extra entries, complete the following and then leave a SEPARATE comment for each.
1) Visit my Etsy shop and “heart” your favorite item. (1 entry)
2) “Heart” my Etsy shop. (1 entry)
3) Buy something from my Etsy shop (5 entries)
4) Become a fan on Facebook. (1 entry)
5) Post my button (code on sidebar) on your blog… not picky, I don’t care where. Include a link to it in your comment though. (2 entries).
Giveaway ends this Thursday, Sept 30 @ 11:59pm PST! Open to US residents only. Hurry and get your entries in! And check back on Friday for the winner, as well as the beginning of October Spooktacular: Crafty Tricks and Neat Treats! There just might be another giveaway…….!
See my side bar for some of the parties I’m linking to.