This week, it’s the easy train for me. I have a TON of other things I’m trying to get done right now… Most of it will be going up in the Etsy store. Hopefully, I can make me some money this holiday season. At the very top of my Christmas wish list……………… A house. Not cheap. So I slave away, neglecting my family, in hopes of a few extra pennies. Which also means…….. quick and easy is calling my name.
– 1 lb of Spiral Egg Noodles
– 1-2 cans of tuna, drained
– 1 small package of frozen peas (my momma uses a peas and carrots mix sometimes to change up the flavor a bit.)
– 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup cheese or crushed corn flake cereal, if desired.
1. Cook your egg noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain. Butter if desired.
2. In a medium bowl, mix tuna, frozen veggies and soup well. Stir in approximately 1/2 to a full soup can of milk to thin if needed. You can also steam the frozen veggies, if you want to skip reheating the casserole at the end.
3. Combine noodles and sauce. Mix well.
4. If desired, bake 15-20 mins at 350°F to warm. Or heat in the microwave on high for 3-5 mins until casserole is hot.
5. You can sprinkle cheese or crushed corn flake cereal over the top if desired.
Serve and enjoy!