Ok, how fun would it be to invite the love of your life to be your valentine with a sweet love note. And I mean a sah-weet love note. The kind that has chocolate and other sugary goodness attached to it. Write your sweetheart up a candy gram! I know candy grams aren’t new or original, but everyone loves sweets. Here’s my take on the idea.
1) Hit up the candy aisle at the grocery store or the Dollar Store or wherever and grab 5-10 candy bars that you think you’ll be able to use in your love letter. Need some ideas?
2) Grab a piece of poster board. I’ve seen these in my local Smith’s and at the Dollar Store as well. Just grab one while you’re getting your candy.
3) Head home and start concocting your letter. It’s not supposed to be serious. Make it funny. What’s life, and love, without a little playfulness?
4) Write out your letter on the poster board with permanent ink. Tape or glue the candies where they are supposed to go in your letter.
5) Give it to your sweetie in a fun way. Tape it to the bathroom mirror, hide it in the fridge or the dishwasher (with the clean dishes!), roll it and a stick in in his undies drawer. Gifts are always more fun when you aren’t expecting them! Share the candy and a kiss. A real kiss, not a chocolate one. But you could share those too, if you wanted.