This recipe is from the Hershey’s Website. I tried it out, and it was rather delicious. If I get the chance to try them, I will probably post more Kisses recipes from the Hershey’s site..
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE KISS COOKIES
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 36 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or HERSHEY’S HUGS Brand Candies
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt alternately with milk, beating until well blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Spread frosting onto cookies, leaving about 1/2 inch around outer edge unfrosted; place chocolate piece in center of each cookie. About 3 dozen cookies.