Yeah, I know you’re thinking uh, what? Where were the first 35? Right? Well, I did a few of them, but fell off that bandwagon. And then I was looking at my 101 in 1001 and realized, I’m not doing so hot with #41. I’ve tried to step up the Facebook communication in the last week or so, but there’s only a handful of people over there and even less who take the time to do more than just read the post. So, I’m going to try this again.
This week’s questions:
1. What are a couple of your favorite green foods?
2. Do you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day?
3. Do you have Irish in you?
4. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
5.Use one word that represents each letter in the word LUCK in your life!
1. Grapes, artichokes, and green bean casserole. I also like chocolate. Oh, wait. That’s not green.
2. Uhm, I made a printable subway art? I think other people hung it up in their houses, does that count?
3. Barely. On my mom’s side. I’d love to visit Ireland someday though.
4. I wear green so I don’t get pinched… and we usually have a “green” themed dinner. But that’s about it.
5. L-Love, U-Unabridged (I talk too much and rarely ever get right to the point), C-Curious, K-Krista (I couldn’t think of anything else…)