In our new house, which I am slowly growing to love (despite all the quirkiness), the bathroom is very, VERY short on storage space. It’s got two small drawers, a small cupboard and a little storage behind the mirror. There’s really no place to even store towels. Ok, for real? Ugh.
I saw this super cute organizer at Liz Marie Blog using Mason Jars and pipe clamps. It was amazingly adorable and definitely within my price range (whew!). Unfortunately, the instructions weren’t super detailed, so I kinda had to figure it out as I went.
Here’s the How:
1) I used a scrap piece of 1×4” that was about 2 feet long. You could make yours as long as you want to. My mason jars are actually Walmart knock offs. I used pipe clamps (I think they were size 36…?).
2) I filled and sanded some of the knots. Then I painted the board brown, as our bathroom is shades of brown and white. Ok, I didn’t do this now, but I should have. Install your sawtooth picture hangers now.
3) I used picture frame hangers and nailed them to the board as far as I wanted my jars spaced. I nailed the hangers for the smaller jars lower (so remember to account for the size of your bottles).
4) Take your pipe clamps and put them around the tops of the bottles. Tighten them well. I used some wire wrapped around the clamp and the picture hanger for some added security in the hanging of my bottles.
5) TA-DA! Hang it on the wall. Easy peasy and some great storage. I love it! Thanks Liz Marie!