The seasons are on the verge of change and that means away with the shorts and sandals and in come the sweaters, boots and scarves. I love Fall Fashion. To me, it has always been so much easier to personalize my wardrobe and style when it isn’t too hot to wear layers. This Fall, you’ll want to be on the look out for these gorgeous pieces to keep yourself looking hot while the temperatures begin to cool.
1. Charcoal nail polish. This shade is much like the smoky eye, but on your fingertips. It will add a touch of sophisticated cool to any outfit. Look for an iridescent shade, which will flatter all skin tones. You can apply more layers for a darker, more dramatic look. I am in L-O-V-E.
2. Sparkly shoes. Sparkles and metallics are what this fall is all about. Add some shine to your wardrobe. It doesn’t need to be loud, just a little shimmer with go a long way.
3. Simplify your baggage. Sometimes, simple is best. That’s this season’s trend for handbags. Ditch the clunky, chunky blingy bags for something simple, yet stunning. A bold print or classic, sharp lines are wonderful for this Fall.
4. Shiny tresses. Do glossy locks every go out of style? Nope. But, it can be hard to achieve after a whole summer of sun and salt. To help revive your hair and protect it against the quickly approaching winter, use a good conditioner and a shine serum. Avoid heat tools unless absolutely necessary and don’t brush your hair while it’s wet (if you can), since wet hair is more fragile than dry hair.
5. Hold your horses, the ponytail is in. The ponytail is a classic. Sometimes, it gets a bad rep as the “mom do” and I’ll admit I’m guilty of that. Take a few extra minutes a dress up your ponytail with a clip or some curls. Go all out and get a stunning up-do. In any case, get out those rubber bands, girl!
6. Neon pop of color. The key to this is the POP of color. Don’t go overboard. A cami under a neutral-colored top, a fun handbag, some bright shoes, an eye-catching hair accessory or paint your fingernails with a pretty shade of bright pink or yellow.
7. Mid-calf Skirts. This Fall you will see skirts flitting around the mid-calf length. Perfect to still show a little leg, but keep you warm too. Pair with some strappy pump or a clunky peep-toe.
8. Metallic Eyes. A bit of shimmer to your peepers will draw the attention to those gorgeous eyes. Golds and a shimmery pearl or silver are perfect for daytime use. Bronze and shimmery charcoals will glam your evening look up a notch. Throw in a pop of shimmery color (blue, green, or purple) for an extra bold look.
What are your fave Fall trends?