Today, you’re in for a treat. Quite literally. Good luck trying to fill these bottles without a few pieces of candy finding their way to your mouth. This project is super easy and tasty too.
Here’s the How:
– 3 glass bottles (I used IZZE bottles just like I used for Daddy’s Six Pack)
– Candy Corn (I used two bags)
– Black vinyl “BOO” letters
– Mod Podge
1) Clean the bottles and let them dry well. Remove the labels. I couldn’t get the sticky from my labels off (I tried EVERYTHING), so…
2) Mix a concoction of mod podge and glitter. Paint “labels” over the sticky residue with your glitter glue. Let it dry completely. This step is optional.
3) I used my Cricut to cut out “BOO” in black vinyl. Apply the letters to your glitter labels.
4) Fill the bottles with candy corn. Set out and admire.
The process in photo:
The glitter labels are optional. It would look really cool with just the vinyl on the candy corn background too. Easy and cheap… and delicious. I made these last week and they are so empty now… Hey, I had a little help (emphasis on little). Enjoy!