I love specimen art. It’s neat and linear and everything has a place and, not only does it have a place, it’s actually where it’s supposed to be! I’ve been madly putting Halloween decor together during nap time, and after Little Monkey is in bed when My Mr Right is out of town. I have so many ideas, and so little time (not to mention limited funds). So, when an easy project presents itself, how can I turn it down?
Here’s the How:
– 1 bag of assorted Halloween rings (the cheap, plastic ones. I found mine in packages of 50 at Dollar Tree… I think I could single-handedly keep them in business…)
– 1 picture frame with the glass removed
– 1 sheet of Halloween scrapbook paper that will fit inside your frame (use whatever your little heart desires, it doesn’t have to be specifically Halloween paper)
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks
3) Take the glue gun and glue the ring pieces in a linear pattern. You may want to draw a light line in pencil with a ruler to help you keep the lines straight. I’m one of those people that ALWAYS write crooked on unlined paper.