These were scrumptiously yummy. But, what do you expect when you take one of our very favorite recipes and then wrap it in bacon. Heaven to my taste buds.
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BITES
– Chicken breast, thawed
– Bacon strips
– Marinade Sauce (recipe below)
– Block of cream cheese
1) Cut your chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. But don’t make them too small. Think between a bite-size and a fun-size candy bar.
2) Prepare the marinade and let the chicken bits soak for 6-24 hours. The longer they soak the more intense the flavor will be. Don’t soak for more than 24 hours unless you like your flavors really strong. This is our go-to marinade:
1 cup soy sauce
2 cups 7-up
1 cup oil
1 tsp. horseradish
1 tsp. garlic salt
3) Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with tin foil. Preheat the oven to 375F. Open and unwrap the bacon. Cut the bacon strips in half. Drain the marinade off the chicken.
4) Lay down a strip of bacon, a piece of chicken and cut off a small chunk of cream cheese and place it on top of the chicken. Sprinkle with a little garlic powder or any other seasonings you’d like. Wrap the bacon around the chicken and cream cheese. Place on the baking sheet.
4) Repeat step 4 with all the piece of chicken and bacon. Bake for 35 mins or until the middle of the meat is no longer pink and the juices run clear.