New babies are lots of fun. Lots of work, but still fun. After all the sleepless nights and stressful days, momma could use a little TLC (and a nap!). With this kit, she’ll have some of the basics every new momma needs. Ready to put your own Pamper Mommy Package together?
Here’s the How:
– Bath Salts (I made my own from sea salt, epsom salts, and essential oils). What momma couldn’t use a soak in a nice hot tub? And the salts will help things heal up…
– Sugar Scrub (Again, made my own. Find the recipe HERE. Or purchase some HERE). Some days with a newborn make you feel like you are completely caked in spit up, urine and other bodily fluids. Scrub it off with some gentle cleansing sugar scrub.
– Decadently-scented lip balm (Again, made my own. You can purchase some HERE). I always get chapped lips, especially in the winter time, when I’m breastfeeding (or pumping, in this case). Lip balm isn’t often high on the priority list with a newborn.
– Hand Cream (Yep, made my own once again). How many times a day does a new momma wash her hands? A thick, moisturizing hand cream will help restore the dry, chappy skin that washing your hands brings.
*If you would like to purchase your own little kit, let me know. I’ll set you up with a reserved listing on Etsy and get you a deal.
1. Whether you use purchased items or make your own, you’ll need something cute to put it in. This could be anything from a cute gift bag to something more like the mini paint can I used.
2. Arrange your items in your bag or other container. Wrap up nice and pretty. And give to a mommy-in-need.
Other things you might consider putting in your Pamper Mommy Package:
– hair ties
– sleep mask
– yummy smelling body wash, shampoo and conditioner
– body spray
– hand sanitizer
– take out menus with some cash
– chocolates or other favorite treats
– a new nail polish color (and offer to paint her nails…)
Do you have any other ideas of what to include in a gift for a new momma? Leave a comment…