RED PEPPER AND MUSHROOM ALFREDO
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 10-15 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce
- 16 oz Pasta (your choice of type)
1. Put the water for your pasta on the stove to boil. Heat on high heat.
2. Slice your mushrooms and dice your pepper into bite size pieces. Saute on medium heat on the stove in a little butter or oil.
3. Add your pasta to the water once it boils. Reduce heat to medium-medium high. Stir occasionally.
4. Add the jar of alfredo sauce to your pan of sauteed veggies. Stir occasionally. Season as desired. I usually add some garlic and lime juice. Simmer to keep warm.
5. Drain the pasta when it’s cooked. Put the pasta back in the pan and stir in a little butter.
Serve the alfredo sauce and veggies over pasta and enjoy!
Side dish ideas:
Jell-O with fruit