– 1 lb Rotini (spiral) Pasta
– 1-2 Tomatoes
– 1/2 cup Sliced Mushrooms
– Italian Parsley
– 15 oz (1 jar) Alfredo Sauce – We prefer the Clasico brand, but any brand works
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
2. While the pasta is cooking, slice your mushrooms, dice the tomatoes and chop up the parsley.
3. When pasta is tender, drain and return to the pot. Turn the stove to medium heat.
4. Add the Alfredo sauce to the pasta and stir gently. Add the mushrooms, parsley and tomatoes to the pot. Cover and simmer approximately 5 minutes, stirring every minute or two.
5. Sprinkle a little garlic, if desired. Serve.
Serves Approx 4