This is a PDF file that contains 5 pages that will help you organize the school events and functions in your family, which include:
– School Information Sheet
– School Events Sheet
– School Calendar Page
– School Contact Information Sheet
– Homework/Projects Tracker Page
With these sheets you will have:
– Basic information about the school such as name, address, the name of the principal, and your child’s class schedule. Never wonder what they will be missing during that next doctor’s appointment. And Grandma will have all the basic info she needs while you’re on that cruise or in the hospital (hopefully, the cruise though).
– Keep track of all future events and a log of all past events. When is that next PTA meeting? Or the School Science Fair Open House?
– With the school calendar you can keep everyone’s schedules in an at-a-glance format for quick reference. Slide the page inside a sheet protector and use wet erase markers (overhead markers) to track each person in a different color. Or print a page for each month and you’ll easily be able to see when that book report was due last month.
– Keep important contact information all in one place. Teachers, nurses, principal and other leadership, even little Billy’s mom. Phone numbers and email addresses will be easily accessible from this list.
– Do you have a little procrastinator on your hands? You know… “Oh, I have a book report due tomorrow and I haven’t finished the book yet.” and it’s already 9pm. Keep track of due dates with the Homework/Projects Tracker page. You can also keep track of your children’s grades on individual projects and assignments. Hopefully, report card time won’t be such a surprise any more.
I’m making a change. To get the discount pricing, you have to go through this link. I can’t stay up til midnight every night to change the prices in my Etsy shop and keep up with my kids during the day. Sorry. However, you do not need a PayPal account to purchase. You can use a credit or debit card.
|Email Delivery Address|
If you’d like to get more While He Was Napping, you can find me here: