This is tasty and chock full of delicious veggies, perfect for Autumn. It’s warm and filling, making for a fantastic meal.
– 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
– 1-2 small yellow crooknecked squash, quartered
– 2 stalks celery, sliced
– 6-8 mushrooms, sliced
– 2-3 stems of broccoli, sliced
– 15oz bottle of Alfredo sauce
– 1 package of lasagna noodles (I used oven-ready noodles to cut prep time)
– 1 cup mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup low-fat milk
– 2 cups mozzarella cheese
– Preheat your oven to 350F –
1. If you are using regular noodles, cook them.
2. Cut, slice and dice all your veggies. Mix together in a large bowl.
3. Warm your Alfredo sauce and milk in a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Add the cup of cheese and melt. Turn heat to a low simmer.
4. In a 9×13″ pan, spoon out a thin layer of sauce and lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
5. Lay down a layer of noodles.
6. Sprinkle a layer veggies on the noodles.
7. Cover with a layer of sauce.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 until you run out of noodles, sauce, veggies or your pan is full. Sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese on top.
9. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until noodles and veggies are tender.
10. Let stand to cool and thicken for approximately 10 minutes.
Enjoy! Serves 5-7
If you’d like to get more While He Was Napping, you can find me here: