Who doesn’t love a chocolate and peanut butter combo? I had to try this combo out before I called it quits on my oatmeal cookie obsession. These were good. They were a bit rich too. I couldn’t binge on these quite like I did on the Cranberry and Almond ones. Still yummy though.
– 1 tsp salt
– Combine the sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
– Add in the butter, eggs, vanilla and milk. Combine.
– Fold in the oats until thoroughly mixed.
– Add the peanut butter. Mix into batter.
– Drop 1 inch balls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
– Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
– Cool on a cooling rack.
– Store in an airtight container.