I can’t believe Halloween is all but here! Are you ready? If you’re looking for one more Halloween project, you’re in luck! I’ve got one last quick little project for you before Halloween has come and gone and I have to save this for a whole year. The best part: It’s quick and simple. And delicious! A fun Halloween Snack Mix that is perfect for your celebrations.
SWEET & SALTY HALLOWEEN SNACK MIX
SWEET & SALTY HALLOWEEN SNACK MIX INGREDIENTS
Of course, you should adapt the ingredients to fit those eating your snack mix. These are ideas and the ingredients I used in our snack mix.
– Gummy worms
– Candy Corn
– Bugle Chips
– Mini Marshmallows
– Chocolate Covered Pretzels
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
– Stick Pretzels
* I suggest checking the bulk section, if your grocery store has one. You can get things in the quantity that you need and it’s usually cheaper than the pre-packaged items. And that way you can leave out what you don’t like and put in what you do.
SWEET & SALTY HALLOWEEN SNACK MIX DIRECTIONS
– Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Divide into serving sizes, if desired. Serve.
Seriously. How easy was that?! What I love about this mix is that it’s a great combo of salty and sweet, as well as crunchy and soft. Yum. There’s something to make everyone happy.
- Chocolate? Check.
- Gummies? Check.
- Soft marshmallows? Check.
- Crunchy chips? Check.
- Peanut butter? Check.
Pick and choose your favorites. Make it the way you like it. If you’ve been around here much, you know I love being able to customize things so they fit our family.
Another great perk: this was a great project to do with my boys. What little kid doesn’t love a quick and easy project they get to eat afterward? Okay, admittedly, I like that too. Projects you can eat are the best kind of projects!
Package up this fun Halloween snack mix in little ziptop bags and put a Monster Mash Baggie topper on it for an extra festive spooky gift!