Hey! I can’t wait to share this super simple breakfast recipe with you! These granola bites will rock your taste buds and are a great addition to your breakfast menu or as an afternoon pick-me-up. But, first, let me tell you why these are so awesome.
5 reasons these Granola Bites will rock your world:
- They are made with only 3 ingredients
- On the run? These are a delicious grab-and-go snack
- It’ll only take you about 20 minutes to make them
- There are 8 different nuts and grains in each bite, which means energy for you!
- They are a good source of fiber (yippee) that tastes great (YIPPEEE)!
Are your mornings CRAZY?! Rushed?
Ours are. The shuffle of getting kids to school, my husband to work, getting the little boys fed and playing, getting my morning chores and workload underway can make for a really hectic way to start the day. It’s not uncommon that I’m getting my little guys lunch before I realize I never ate breakfast.
Get the energy you want and the nutrition you need with these delicious granola bites!
Enter Blueberry Pecan Granola Bites.
The main ingredient in these bites is granola. I used Quaker Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola, which has SEVEN kinds of nuts and grains – oats, wheat, sunflower seeds, flax, amaranth, barley, quinoa – toasted pecans and sweet blueberries for delicious flavor with the nutrition boost you’ll crave.
It’s a great source of fiber, ALA omega-3 and whole grains. Add a bit of almond butter and a touch of honey and you’ll have delicious grab-and-go granola bites in twenty minutes. Promise. It’s that easy. You’ll love them and so will your family.
Granola is great for breakfast, snacking and baking without being over indulgent. There’s just the right amount of sweet mixed in with those grains and nuts. You will love how easy and enjoyable these Blueberry Pecan Granola Bites make it to get your grains, fiber, and Omega-3’s into your diet, no matter how crazy and busy your life may be.
Okay, now let’s get these put together!
Serves: 21 one-inch balls
- 2 cups Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola, Blueberry Pecan flavor
- ½ cup Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Honey
- Measure 2 cups of Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola and pour into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Measure ¼ cup of honey and add it to the bowl.
- Measure ½ cup of almond butter. Use a spatula to spoon the butter into the cup and back out into the bowl on top of the granola.
- Mix until granola is evenly coated with the honey and almond butter.
- Roll granola into 1-inch balls and lay out on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the almond butter stiffens.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You can substitute the honey with 2 tbsp of maple syrup or with ¼ cup coconut nectar.
The almond butter I used had a small amount of coconut in it as well and was delicious with the pecans and blueberries.
You can substitute the almond butter for any nut butter.You may have to adjust the ratio a little, depending on the thickness of your nut butter.