This post is brought to you e-Meals! Solve dinner and slash your grocery bill with a delicious meal plan! Post contains affiliate links.
Looking for a perfect party beverage that’s appropriate for everyone? This delicious Sherbet punch will have everyone gulping down their creamy beverages right before your eyes. Super easy and absolutely scrumptious, this is perfect for grad parties, Father’s Day, weddings or just your annual backyard BBQ with friends and family! It’s creamy, sweet and just a little bubbly. The kids will love it, but it’s still sophisticated enough for a bridal or baby shower or non-alcoholic wedding beverage. Super easy to make and always a favorite, you can’t go wrong with this Sherbet Punch
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 59 oz bottle pineapple-orange-strawberry juice*
- 1 2 quart carton rainbow sherbet, softened
- Place pineapple chunks and strawberries in a large punch bowl.
- Add soda and juice; stir to combine.
- Scoop sherbet onto surface of punch; let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving
E-meals has recently launched a brand-new kind of meal plan: THE SLOW COOKER PLAN! What a lifesaver for those busy, hot summer days! No heating up the kitchen with oven or stove. Throw the ingredients in the pot in the morning and enjoy your day. When dinnertime rolls around, no sweat, you’ve got a delicious meal just waiting for you. Use code SUMMER for 15% off your subscription now!
This post was written by Krista and originally appeared on While He Was Napping.