Welcome! Do you love a good inspirational quote? I do. Always have. Inspirational quotes are just what I need when I’m feeling a little low. Like I’ve been knocked down and all I really want to do is crawl back to bed and spend the rest of the day – or week – with the covers over my head. These easy and inexpensive inspirational quote frames are the perfect way to display that little boost.
This took me about 20-30 minutes to put together… quick and easy. I also did it with a group of five 8-11 year old girls and it took them 90 minutes to do. But, everyone went home with a completed frame and they were happy with how they turned out, even though there were a few who thought they made little mistakes. Live and learn, right?
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FRAMES
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FRAME MATERIALS:
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE YOUR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FRAME:
– Glue the border (the top rectangle) to the frame with the tacky glue.
– Measure out a piece of ribbon or baker’s twine and cut it to fit inside your frame (just over six inches for a 4×6″ frame). Glue the twine near the top on the inside edge of the frame. Some of the girls used hot glue to speed up the drying time.
– Cut a slightly smaller rectangle and glue that to the inside “back” rectangle to make a little pocket you can store any extra inspirational quotes in. *If I was smarter, I would have just cut the bottom of my “back” rectangle longer and folded it up to make the pocket. That was too many steps ahead for my brain though.
– Slide the “back” rectangle into the frame and secure the little tabs.
– Clip two clothes pins to the twine and hang your inspirational quote. Ta-da!
GIVE SOME LOVE & ENCOURAGEMENT WITH AN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FRAME GIFT!