Anyway. I took the classic oatmeal raisin cookie and added a bit of chocolate... That's right. Yum.
CHOCOLATE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 6 Tbsp cocoa
- Combine the sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the butter and eggs. Combine.
- Fold in the oats until thoroughly mixed.
- Add raisins and chocolate chips. Mix into batter.
- Drop 1 inch balls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.