1. Savory Sweet & Cinnamon Popcorn (recipe via Creative Home Keeper contributor post on While He Was Napping)
2. Handmade Jewelry. It's functional, cute and doesn't have apples on it...
3. The Everything Pouch. While I originally designed this to take in the car on road trips, it could easily be used to keep in a desk and hold things like band-aids, hand sanitizer, Tylenol, nail clippers and file, change for the vending machines and other things teachers need.
4. Bird's Nest Necklace. Cute and personalizable with the color of beads you include in the nest.
5. App Store (or Play Store) Gift Card. Granted the App(le) a Day is super cute and the link includes the printable tag, maybe double check to see if the App Store card would be useful. Guest post from My Sister's Suitcase on Everything Etsy.
6. So Thankful You're my "Tea"cher Tea Gift Set via Ledford Life
7. Helping Hands Gift Set via Teach With Me. Stuffer gifts included in the post!
8. Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder via Sprinkled with Glitter. I would probably tuck a couple tea bags or hot cocoa packs into the cup too. No sense wasting the cup, after all. Cute gift wrap and functional.
9. Personalized Tumblers via ExpressivelyOurs on Etsy. You could also DIY this project with some vinyl and a blank tumbler. I liked these ones that were for a teacher, but weren't covered in apples and rulers.
10. DIY Personalized Coffee Cups via Que Rica Vida. Don't worry, the tutorial is in English and it's a great tutorial. A fun way to gift something useful and made by the kiddos. I remember most of my teachers carrying around coffee mugs all day long, even if they were full of cocoa or tea or soda.
11. DIY Hand Sanitizer/Soap Dispensers at The Idea Room. We did these at Super Saturday this year and they were cheap and super easy to mass assemble. And what teacher isn't sanitizing or washing their hands a hundred times a day? All the sick ones, that's who.
12. Stamped "teach" Necklace via Simple Starfish. The price tag on this baby is pretty steep ($65), but it's incredibly cute. If you want to try your DIY hand at stamping, you can find a cheap stamp set at Harbor Freight and you can use washers or find stamping blanks on Etsy as an experimental project. If you have never stamped and lack in the patience department, this would probably be one time to buy the gift.